Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014



Alhamdulillah

A new year. A new blog.

I've been wanting to make a new blog for the past 6 month, but been stalling because I could not find a name that I like. Been throwing ideas to mr hubs but he keeps rejecting them. including this one. haha. but at last I chose this one because well, I want to write!! not much about me, but about my kids. I tried writing in a diari. So. Not. Me. it lasted well, 1 page, then I find that writing using pen takes a lot of energy. *duh*

cutting it short. This new blog will be about my kids, about my sewing, about family. No drama (except for kids drama of course) . No controversy.  Just happy and positive things. InsyaAllah.

Those who know me from my previous blog. Hi Back!! I promise my writings would be in a different tone here.

Those who is new. Hello! My name is Aisyah. I have 2 kids. One on the way. Obsessed about my kids (like who isnt right?) Love sewing like mad (no formal learning tho, except if you count form 1-3 kemahiran hidup) I sew a lot for my kids. And also for other people kids.. haha.. for now my brand name is AqilHeartAlya (check out my instagram for more info on this) .. will definitely post a lot about the things I sew here. still learning a lot about parenting and about myself. have a loving husband which I dont think will appear in my blog that much (he hates taking pictures or me talking about him) but I do have a husband! Im saying this because someone PM-ed me asked me if my hubs is still around coz its always me and my kids on instagram, hence his sudden appearance in our pictures recently :p and owh, I'm a Stay At Home Mom and am proud of it :)


Hugs,
Aisyah

No comments:

Post a Comment